Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to Florida Backyard Sketchbook. I know, just what the world needs - another blog. But when I see the rate at which natural Florida is vanishing, the need to preserve, defend, and at least, chronicle its unique character is overwhelming. I hope to provide a glimpse of this character through the perspective of my literal and figurative backyard. This blog is dedicated to a space and place too often misunderstood, under-appreciated, and mistreated.



                                          Entrance to Blackwater Creek
                                          10,000 Islands, near Marco Island, Florida



Please bear with me as I scrabble up the learning curve for blogging. If I wait until I know what I'm doing, I never will get anything posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment